Pondering why I do what I do

My first Kawandi quilt, which perhaps I've posted previously, but it was the easiest shot to include. Finished last year, and I hope to make another one someday.

The writing, sewing, getting up at way too early of the morning, lol.

Pondering more prayer time. Though I wish all the sorrows of the world didn't require intercessions.

Mulling over what I might write about, in regard to Suze, Richard, etc. Yet grateful I'm in this writing mood or mode or jag or whatever it is that compels me to type a lot of melodramatic hoo haa.

Thinking about how the summer solstice is now nearly a month past, and while I can discern light behind the southern treeline, it's still pretty dark outside, though the marine layer is part of that, not allowing as much light as would otherwise emerge.

Grateful for a warm laptop on my lap since I didn't put on extra pajama pants, lol. Not that it's cold, but it's the North Coast and it's not sweltering.

For which I'm also thankful.

Trying to be right in this moment, with technology and prayer and another hour before the chickens need to be fed.

Right in this moment are these words, these thoughts of contemplation, of wonderment, of appreciation, of love.

May you know such love, such wonder, such heartspace today! 

Popular posts from this blog

Straight to the Heart

Blogging or Bluesky

The Rescue of Owl Chicken Part Two