Mysterious grace

 

Tomorrow is already today for some on this planet; on the tenth of October my next book goes live, WOO HOO! Yet for some nations it is the tenth, so here's a brief post about Gracious Mysteries, with a small personal notation of how odd this life can be.

In the second novel of my That Which Can Be Remembered series, the whereabouts of one man become clear to his family while to those who have known Strivek well, a new background must be accommodated, which is especially hard for Yasbek Timral, who is greatly disturbed by considering her Yunka welder had married a Vodali. Overcoming biases is one theme of this story; another is accepting the Vodali term of ohmah polise, which translates as being grateful for the unknown. As Vodali elder Da Miri says, sometimes knowledge is a dangerous gift.

Love abounds within this novel, as do unremitting personal strength and reliance on faith, of which I am clinging to in my own day-to-day; a much beloved family member is battling lymphoma and none of us know what will occur. Of ohmah polise, Da Miri also says it keeps us humble and within this present moment of time; nobody know what tomorrow will bring, especially in the current state of world affairs. Perhaps I'm overreaching in writing this post, but I've never released a novel by pre-order, which automatically publishes the book in various time zones as soon as the chosen date arrives. Not sure I will do it again, not merely because I have to assign a price; I like to keep my books as free. Again, ohmah polise emerges and I'll see what happens as the week unfolds. In the meantime, if it is the tenth where you are, I encourage you to investigate Gracious Mysteries, as well as The Possibility of What If, the precursor, which indeed is free!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Fits, starts, and restarts

Orphan blocks are not like unfinished novels

Following one's heart