The Possibility of What If

The Possibility of What If, my fifteenth novel, is now available for download!

So after plenty of assistance from some awesome folks, I am so pleased and a little proud to announce the release of my latest novel, which introduces a new series to my collection! The Possibility of What If is the first book of That Which Can Be Remembered, and I cannot thank enough my husband who is more than my beloved spouse but also my tech champion when things get dodgy. Self-publishing is such a misnomer, why I prefer the term independent publishing. But before I get off topic, let me share what this fantasy/women's fiction series is all about....

While mourning her husband Thaydon, Vodali refugee Brynn Dahl learns that her Yunka spouse might still be alive. During a widespread plague Brynn and her family take to the road in search of the veteran, meeting up with other Vodalis along the way. Meanwhile Strivek, an amnesiac welder, dwells among other vets on a faraway ranch. The only clue to Strivek's past is a small scrap of Vodali cloth, its design like a tattoo imprinted along his skin.

Such a thrill to finally release this book, as well as start off another series; not sure why I enjoy writing lengthy tales, but this three-part collection has been a pleasure to create. Book Two, Gracious Mysteries, is already up for pre-order; it will be out in early to mid October, or maybe a little sooner if the garden permits, hehe. I've listed these novels in the general fantasy genre, along with a side order of women's fiction; set in a different realm where cell phones and computers don't exist, Brynn and her clan rely on telegrams to inform those in other districts and nations. With a nod to my own childhood spent on a ranch, Natagonians Yasbek Timral and her younger brother Molarn figure into the story, as well as Ronan, a former child soldier from Malapy. Plenty of characters require more than just one book, and I look forward to sharing all their hopes, heartaches, and heroism with you!


Popular posts from this blog

Fits, starts, and restarts

Orphan blocks are not like unfinished novels

Following one's heart