No regrets

 

After thoroughly checking every block of my Cornflower quilt, I have finished the hand-quilting. 

That element is DONE.

I did find three small sections I'd forgotten. Stitch stitch stitch....

What I thought was the last block until I found the incomplete sections, lol.

Stitch stitch stitch. So many stitches, so much love.

I told my husband this quilt is for us, the first English paper-pieced comforter I've made that hasn't been for someone else. I also told him if someone likes it, I'd gladly give it away.

So then I can make another, haha.

But for now it's ours, and I love it. I loved choosing the prints for each block, basting the papers, sewing them together. Making this quilt was indeed a labour of love.

Next up is machine-sewing the perimeter. Oh, and making the binding, then attaching it. When those steps are accomplished, I can't wait to share the completed quilt!

Meanwhile.... Here's another finish, a baby quilt. Happy week everyone!

Popular posts from this blog

Good to be home

Always good to be home

Earthquake recovery