Covid rebooted

 


Paxlovid was great in getting me healed. For one day. Now I'm in the throes of covid rebound, heavily congested and feeling like crap. Ah so, as Da Miri would say; live and learn.

I'm three quarters of the way into That Which Can Be Remembered. I haven't read it since releasing it and it's been a treat! And a welcome distraction as once again I'm isolating, although the two days of respite saw me all over our house, hugging my beloved, so I'm *hoping* he stays negative.


Time will tell, as it does for all things. For now if you need a trilogy steeped in love, intrigue, ranching, and fantasy, I heartily recommend this series, set in a world far away but close to my soul. Stay healthy folks!

Popular posts from this blog

Good to be home

Always good to be home

Earthquake recovery