Keeping busy

 

While in seclusion of sorts, I started reading The Possibility of What If, a novel I published two years ago. It's the first of a series, set in a faraway realm with fantastical elements, spiritual ones too. Definitely written in a post-covid era, I enhanced a love story with a road trip, or vice versa. Reading it now, I'm reminded of how frightening were those initial months of COVID-19, and how far we've come.

I'm also pleased with the writing, hehehe. And I'm grateful for something to keep myself occupied as I await returning to my usual realm, which feels similarly distanced as where this novel takes place. It was my first foray in a fantasy genre, yet grounded by viable storylines and plausible characters trying to find their ways in a new land, much as my husband and I were when I wrote it, moving to Humboldt County for retirement.



I'll probably finish this book today, thank goodness the second installment, Gracious Mysteries, awaits. The entire series, That Which Can Be Remembered, is free at major online retailers. If you're looking to escape from the summer heat or winter's chill, download your copies today.

Popular posts from this blog

Good to be home

Always good to be home

Earthquake recovery