Staying humble

 


Now I'm reading Gracious Mysteries, the second novel in my That Which Can Be Remembered series. The page below struck me, in my current predicament, the need for humility in moments of helplessness. How often when I feel helpless do I wish for an immediate end to the situation. Yet what would occur if I embraced the uncertainty, not reveling in it, merely accepting I am NOT in control of everything.


Life slows to a near-crawl when illness intrudes, and it doesn't become faster waiting to rejoin typical activities. I have a long list of To Do's, augmented now by all I've been editing, lol. Again I need to remain right in this moment, even acknowledging this post wasn't planned, but I finished The Possibility of What If, and I don't have much else to do but read while waiting. So here's an entry about patience, awareness, and gratitude.

Popular posts from this blog

Good to be home

Always good to be home

Earthquake recovery